Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Meet our Guest Tracey Brossart

Hi Copic Europe Fans,
Hallo Copic-Europe-Fans,

I would like to introduce you to our guest today, Tracey Brossart, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Here is the card Tracey has created for us, isn't it beautiful.
Ich möchte euch gerne unseren heutigen Gast Tracey Brossart vorstellen und ich bin sicher, ihr werdet nicht enttäuscht sein. Hier ist die Karte, die Tracy für uns gemacht hat, ist die nicht wunderschön?


This is what Tracey had to say about making her card:-
I've been practicing with hair lately and think I have finally got it down...lol. I have learned to work in small sections at a time so that the ink doesn't dry as quick. I always color from dark to light making sure not to over do it with the darker colors...if I decide I want an area a little darker I just go back over it again until I get the effect I want. I have been playing with different color combos for brunette hair and my favorite is E40, E42 & E44 which makes for a lighter brunette. And before I color any image, I break out my chosen DP first which sets the tone of my color combo.
Das hat Tracy über das Herstellen ihrer Karte gesagt:
Ich habe in letzter Zeit das Kolorieren von Haaren geübt und ich glaube, ich habe es endlich hinbekommen..lol. Ich habe gelernt, in kleinen Abschnitten zu arbeiten, so dass die Farbe nicht so schnell trocknet. Ich koloriere immer von hell nach dunkel um sicherzugehen, dass es nicht zu dunkel wird...wenn ich mich dann dafür entscheide, dass ich einen Bereich dunkler haben möchte, dann gehe ich einfach nochmal mit der Farbe darüber bis ich den Effekt habe, den ich möchte. Ich habe verschiedene Farbkombiantionen für brünettes Haar ausprobiert und meine Lieblingskombi ist E40, E42 & E44, das ergibt ein helleres Brünette. Und bevor ich anfange mein Motiv zu kolorieren, suche ich zuerst mein Designpapier aus, von dem meine Farbauswahl abhängt.





I love adding sparkle any chance I get...that's why whimsical images or anything with wings are my favorite! I only use Diamond Stickles as it is a little more transparent than the other clear options and makes any color you use it over really pop! I like to use a white opaque pen to add highlights to an image and in this case used some for the cheeks. I stitch all my cards because it not only saves on having to use so much adhesive but it also adds nice texture and detail. I also like to add even more dimension to all my cards by popping up the main image with hidden foam!
Ich liebe es, Glitzer zu verwenden, wann immer ich eine Chance dazu bekomme...deshalb gehören niedliche Motive mit Flügeln zu meinen Favoriten! Ich verwende nur Diamond Stickles weil es etwas transparenter ist als die anderen klaren Stickles und es bringt jede Farbe, über der man es verwendet, dazu, sich hervorzuheben. Ich liebe es, Highlights auf den Motiven mit einem weißen Gel-Stift anzubringen und in diesem Fall habe ich das an der Wange getan. Ich nähe auf allen meinen Karten nicht nur, weil man dann weniger Klebstoff braucht, sondern auch weil es eine nette Textur und ein hübsches Details hinzufügt. Ich liebe es sogar noch mehr, allen meinen Karten dadurch mehr Tiefe zu geben, dass ich das Hauptmotiv mit 3D-Polster aufklebe!




Materials Used:-
Verwendete Materialen:
Image/Motiv: Tilda Blowing Bubbles

Sentiment/Textstempel: Lili Of The Valley -Dreamy Day Circles

Paper/Papier: All cardstock matting is "DCWV" and DP is "Recollections"/Der gesamte Cardstock ist von "DCWV" und das Designpapier ist von "Recollections"


Embellishments: All flowers, flat back adhesive pearls and crystal stem are from "WOC", Silver filigree corner, "Lush" pearl brad, Ribbon and crocheted lace from stash
Alle Blumen, selbstklende Halbperlen und gedrahtete Kristalle sind von "WOC", die silberne Ecke, das Perl-Brad und das Band sind aus dem Vorrat.

Tools: "Bow Easy" Bow Maker, Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles Nesties and Sewing machine

Other: Diamond Stickles



Copics Used:-
Verwendete Copics:


As well as N0, N2 and N4 for the Trumpet



I had a blast working on this card creation for Copic Marker Europe! Thanks so much for the opportunity to GD for you!
Ich hatte unheimlich viel Spaß dabei, diese Karte für Copic Marker Europe zu machen! Vielen Dank für die Gelegenheit bei euch Gastdesignerin zu sein!


I'm sure Tracey will be popping on here and it would be lovely if you could leave her some love.
Ich bin mir sicher, dass Tracey vorbeischauen wird und es werde sehr lieb von euch, ihr hier ein paar liebe Worte zu schreiben.

6 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Wow Tracey, this is a work of art. Coloured beautifully and a fusion of beautiful colours. Thank you so much for joining us at CME, I am sure you have been an inspiration to all.
Hugs Tracy x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Tracey, You know I love your work, whatever you create is always stunning my dear. This is no exception. I love your design, papers and of course your beautiful colouring skills. Congratulations on being a Gdt on this amazing blog.
Hugs
Suzi x

Isha Gupta said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful card. Love love your coloring.

Sandra said...

Hey girl, kudos on the guest DT...you rock! Through you I found this blog, so thanks thanks for that too. You're such an inspiration :)S

Helga said...

Hi Tracey,
I really like your color combo and your sense of detail. I never use my sewing machine for cards, but I really like it the way you do it ;-) !
Helga

Cathy said...

Stunning!