Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pennant Card...

Hello there everyone!

Åsa from a snowy Sweden here today.
I really like pennants, in all shapes, so today Im going to show you a card in the shape of one.


I´ve used red and white dotted papers from Jillibean Soup together with kraft and white cardstock.


I´ve used my Spellbinders to cut out the shapes around the image.

The image is a stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps.

I´ve colored her with the following copics:

Skin: E21-11-00-000-R20-11
Hair: E18-15-13-21-33
Leafs: G21-BG96-BG99
Flower: R59-37-35-29-W5

When I color skin I always color from dark to light, and then end with the cheeks.
When I color hair I usually do the opposit, I color from light to dark.
This makes more contrast in the hair, and I like that.

Have a wonderful Weekend!

Hugs, Åsa

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is beautiful great coloring of her hair.

greetings karin

Magda said...

How amazing you colored the hair!!!
It looks so real!
Kind regards
Magda

Yvonne said...

Absolutely stunning!
hugs Yvonne

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous the hair is beautiful, i love the design of the card.

Joan x

Marian said...

Prachtig wat mooiii
groetjes

Lotta said...

Gorgeous! Hugs Lotta

Mojca said...

Waw the hear looks like real!!!! Beautiful. hugs! Mojca

Crafteezee said...

Wow the hair is fabulous. Love the shape of the card, so unique.
Hugs Tracy x

cathi said...

I love the hair!!!

Franz♥ said...

Wow Asa! Her hair is simply STUNNING! Fab work hun!

Hugs, Franz.

Kjersti said...

Love your pennant Åsa, beautiful coloring - a fantastic hair!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Siv said...

OH.....Oh.....OH....Beautyful....Hugs from Siv

Marjeta said...

Ufff...

If I can colour hair just a little bit lake you I will be super happy. One word - SUPER.

Marjeta