Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Power Girl



Hello Copic fans,

Today it is my turn to show you a card and this time it is one with a picture of Kenny K ,  with the name Home Improvement. The background I made with the Silhouette Cameo.
The card is made for a men who is rebuilding his house.



So I give him some help with this girl to do the job.


The tools I also made with the silhouette and put them in the "melting pot" (with embossing powder), to colour I used perfect pearls powder.


The colours used are :

 Skin : R22 - R20 - E11 - E00 E000
 Hair : E29 - YR27 - YR24 - YR21 - YR20
Yellow : Y26 - Y17 - Y15 - Y13 - Y11
Blue : C7 - B97 - B95 - B93 - B91
  Shoe : YR27 - YR14 - YR23 - YR21 - YR20
E44 - E43 - E42 - E40

Hopefully I did inspire you with my card.


Hugs Wenda

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card and image. I just purchased that background so not used it yet, looks soooo coool...luv annie


http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Brenda said...

heel erg mooi Wenda!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning x

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card and what a great image.

Joan x

Marian said...

Ziet er prachtig uit
Groetjes

Mojca said...

Waw gorgeous card! hugs! Mojca

Keren Mostov said...

Wenda, this is a gorgeous coloring!

Franz♥ said...

Another masterpiece Wenda! Love the image and your colouring rocks!
Especially love her hair :)

Hugs, Franz.

Kjersti said...

Another gorgeous card and amazing coloring Wenda, and the background looks so cool!
Hugs Kjersti:)