Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Angel Hugs




Hello dear all Copic friends,

It’s Cinzia here, today I’d like to share with you a new card  I made for Copic Marker Europe blog.
For my card  I choose a Mo Manning image, they’re all so gorgeous and I especially love the babies, angels and fairies ones! From them I used one of the last images, a little angel  who’s sewing,  isn’t he or she lovely??
I also used bright colours and lots of flowers because I’d like to make a spring card, this is the right time now… J




The  Mo Manning image is called “Fairy Needle”, the sentiment is from Bildmalarna, the papers are Magnolia from the last “Love collection”, the dies are Magnolia Doohickeys  “So wrapped lovely” and a Joy! Craft wonderful  die (I don’t know the name).

Here is a close up of the colored image:



And now a close up of some details…

 


Copic  Markers:

Skin: E0000, R000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20, R22 (for lips)
Hair:  E 50, E51, E33, E35, E37
Shorts : BG13, BG15, BG45, BG49
Wings: BG000, BG 00, BG12, R000, R00 e Stickles "Stardust"
Needle: C00, C1, C3, C5

Thank you very much for stopping by and visit, and for your lovely comments.  Do hope you enjoy this card…

Enjoy the week end!!!  J
Hugs,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect! I love image, coloring, yummy embalishment!
Jasmina

Mojca said...

waw this is totally gorgeous! I love the pretty dies and lovely colours. Hugs! Mojca

Laine said...

Love this image Cinzia and your fabulous card design.
Laine
xx

Miradormakings said...

Oh my this is adorable.

Joan x

Marian said...

Ziet er prachtig uit en mooi het kleurwerk
Groetjes

Franz♥ said...

Toooo cute Cinzia! This lovely Mo's just became one of my favourite!

Gorgeous card, as always!

Hugs, Franz.