Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Naschkatze / Sweet Tooth

Hi Ladies,

Today I want to show you this Card Project. I've used a super cute image stamp by Whiff Of Joy. The sentiment "Naschkatze" (sweet tooth) is by WOJ as well. This time I just wanted to show, how I mix up Copics to match paper colours with a used/vintage look.

The papers I've used have this brownish aqua tones that I don't find within the copics palette.
So I coloured first the hat and skirt of the girl using BG10, BG11 and BG13.
To match with the paper tone, I've overcolored these parts (hat & skirt) with E50.


To mix up colours I just love the E50 or the soft Warm Grey tones W1 to W3... give it a chance and try it out :)

Wish you a great next tea time with your friends,
Angie

5 comments:

Anns Paper Art said...

Hi Angie

Your card is awesome!! Love the way you have mixed the colours to match them with your scrappaper.

It was a pleasure meeting you at the Swiss Copics class a few weeks ago. :) It was great and are a fun person to have around. :) I am partaking in the class again today. It will only half as fun without you there.

Cheers

Ann

Mojca said...

oh the gorgeous card and beautiful colours. hugs! Mojca

Anne- Elisabeth said...

It is a Beautiful card, Love it. Anne-Elisabeth

Franz♥ said...

Oh Angie! So soft and sweet, totally adorable!

Hugs, Franz.

Anja said...

Einfach wunderschön, liebe Angie! Und dass das Motiv traumhaft coloriert ist, habe ich ja in natura bereits gesehen ;o)
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Anja