Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A lovely witch


Hello Copic lovers, it's Franz here again!
I've another Halloween card and the protagonist today is one of the loveliest witches I've never seen!
 
She's one of the latest creatures from Mo Manning :
 
 
I created for her a black and white card using some fab papers from My mind's eye:
 
 
The design is quite simple and incredibly I didn't use any flowers this time!
 
Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

 Skin:
 E0000-E000-E00-E11+R20 for cheecks;
 
 Hair:
  E50, E51, E53, E35

 Outfit:
Black: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
Orange: YR02, YR07, YR09, E08, E15, E18
 
Floor:
E40, E70, E71, E74, E77
Background:
W1, W2, W3, W5.
I hope you liked it,
thanks for stopping by,
Franz.

13 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

I don't care for haloween, but this Witch is adorable!!!
Grtz Janette

Merkkari said...

Oh my your coloring is out of this world!!!

Kreativmonster said...

Oh sooo beautiful! The image is soooo sweet, but you fantastic colouring makes is just perfect!
Bigt Hugs
Barbara

Blankina said...

Fantastic!!
Hugs Blankina

Unknown said...

Outstanding! LOve, love love!
Jasmina

Shazza said...

this is fantastic x

Unknown said...

Love this little whitch!

Delphine said...

So cute - and gorgeous, GORGEOUS colouring! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Eulalia said...

Wow Franz, this colouring is "super scary"... whoops, I meant to say "wowowowowowonderful"!!!!
xoxoxo Eulalia

Diny Sprakel said...

Great card, love the colouring. Greetings Diny

Helga said...

Wonderful Image - perfect Colouring - suuuuper !
Really a lovely Ghost !!!
Hugs Helga

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I'm not into Hallowine but this jumped out at me - colouring is so realistic = wonderful!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

I LOVE Halloween cards!!! This is Amazing!!!!! LOVE your coloring too!!! hugs, Heidi