Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Autumn colors

Good morning!
Today it is me, Kjersti, who will give you some copic coloring inspiration
I have made you a card in autumn colors with the beautiful 
Sweet Pea image made by M. Teunissen
 
 I have used papers from Maja Design "Vintage Autumn Basics" and Tim Holtz 
"French Industrial". The stars are covered with Fran Tage embossing.
 
Copics used:
Skin: E11,E21,E00,E000,E95,E93
Hair: E49,E59,E19,E08,YR14
Green: E89,E87,E84,E81
Gloves: E18,E17,E15,E13,E11
Airbrush: W1,W3
 
 
Thanks for your visit -
wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs Kjersti

4 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely card. I realy like the greens.
Grtz Janette

Malika said...

Fabulous card,love the colours

Malika

Franz♥ said...

Fab work Kjersti! I generally don't love fall colours but you made them really soooo special! LOVE IT!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

What a beauty!