Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

a christmas tag

Hello everyone!
This is Kathrin here today sharing a christmas tag with you:


I just love this little group of penguins hanging up a christmas banner. They are just too cute, and the stamp is both image and saying. This image is by Lili of the Valley.

The edges of the designer's paper and around the image I added some white and shabby blue Frantage Embossing Powder. I love the look this gives especially to winter cards. Like falling snow - or like ice covered windows. 
The banner underneath the image and the snowflake have been cut from white glimmer cardstock and goes great with the image because it shimmers like fresh fallen snow that the sun shines on.
Underneath the bows I've added two stars and a snowflake shaped brad. And I also had to add a little silver bell. What would be christmas without bells?

The coloring was quite easy to do and you only need a few Copics to get a great result: 

penguins:N 9, N7, N5, N3
feet and beaks: YR9, YR 23, Y17, Y13
branches and chairs: E44, E42, E40
snow: BG10, BG000
banner: C3, C1, C00
shading: B91

Even if there hasn't fallen any snow yet here where I live, I am anxiously awaiting it to get in the right mood for christmas season. Till then I am looking at images like this and dreaming of a white christmas...

Have a great day everyone!
Hugs



3 comments:

Muuske said...

Mooie Label.groetjes Margo.

Franz♥ said...

Just adorable Kathrin, love it!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!