Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Birthday Flowers

Hello, dear Copic Fans,
today, it is Barbara/Kreativmonster for you. My card for today is a mixture of colouring and air-brush and it shows one more time the versatility of Copic Markers.
I stamped the beautiful image from IndigoBlu with "Gray Flannel" from Memento and coloured it.
Then I cut out a mask, covered my colourwork and sprayed R01, R11 and BG93 around the image with the airbrush.
I used these Copic Markers
Flowers: R01, R11, R12 and R14, BG93 for the core
Leaves: BG90, BG93, BG96
Shadows: T2


This card is for my boss, she likes my "usual" cards with coloured images, so I hope she will like this style, too.
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so elegant x

Becky said...

Beautiful card.