Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dewe




Hello! I'm Cristina Valenzuela
On my card for today I have used a stamp that is slightly different. 
This is a drawing of Chrishanthi, a Greek artist known for her sweet and a bit gothic style. 

This digital stamp is called Dewe. 

We are used to color stamps that are completely clean, without traces or shadows, but what happens when the artist has already added shadows? 

The normal thing is to use these lines in our favor. So, this will be the part where I will make my shading. Instead of colouring as if these shadows do not exist, this is where I will put my darker colours to make the blending with my Copic. 
The result is an aged colouring, and with much volume. 


The Copic colours I used are: 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E02, E50.
Hair: E51, Y28, Y21, E44.
Dress and Eyes: B000, B00, B01, B02, C3.
Hat: C7, C5, BG05, BG02.
The background colour is V91, and I made a polka dot pattern with my Blender 0. Then I used Activator to stamp a fabric texture and give more depth to the drawing. 
I have also embossed the background and the card.

I hope you liked my card! 
I'll see you soon, kisses!

4 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely card very nice colours

Malika

Aurora said...

Very beautiful card like always ;)

aliciabel.com@gmail.com said...

Gorgeus!

scrapbookertink said...

Love the shading on the hair, gorgeous x