Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Be mine!

Hello everybody Copic friends!
 
Franz here again to share my latest copic project with you all.
The image I chosen for my card is a Mo's lovely girl again:


Strong girl right?! I had lot of fun colouring her hair and her jacket!

I used the Dutch Doobadoo mask - Bricks to draw the background:


Here is the card, clear and simple due to the colouring, I love cas cards when the image has a coloured background!
 
 
 Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

 Skin:
 E0000-E000-E00-E11-E13
+R20 for cheecks;
 
 Hair:
 C1-C7-100;
 
Eyes:
B91-B93-B95;

Lips:
R81-R83-R85;

Outfit:
Black: C1-C3-C5-C7-C9
White: W1-W3-W5
Violet: V000-V1-V4-V6;

Floor:
W1-W3-W5-W7;

Bricks Background:
E18-E15-E13-E11-E00-E40-W1;
 
thanks for watching, I hope you liked it :)
Franz.

6 comments:

Eemeli said...

Wow! I am not sure if you can call this a cas anymore...they are a LOT of
fabulous details on the amazingly colored image (and that background
is a total knock-out!).

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

WOW!! Totally amazing as always Franz!!!! Love it!

Hugs, Åsa

Gea said...

awesome colouring!

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Stunning creation x

Becky said...

I second that WOW.. what an awesome card and awesome coloring too.

Unknown said...

Lovely Franz!