Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Flower Postcard


Hi Everyone,

Tracy here and I am running a little late.  I'm usually very organised but I've had a busy month opening my new Noor!DesignUK Shop, yayyyy.

So onto my card.  I have coloured up this beautiful stamp which does happen to be by Noor!Design but I do love the stamps.  I have chosen to work with the V collection of copics and have a few photo's to share with you.


The stamps are actually easy to colour as the shading has already been done for you.


The complimentary diecut flower is from the latest Noor!Design release and I have used the die as a stencil and added dutch doobadoo structure paste, love love this stuff.


On the postcard itself I coloured randomly on the remaining white sections using BG0000, BV0000 and BV02.








You can check out my BLOG tomorrow for all the dies and embellishment links.

I hope I have inspired you.  Have a great weekend.

Copic Ingredients:-

Flower V17, V15, V12, BV0000

Background BG0000, BV02, BV0000 and for the shading I added some V12 and N3

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest