Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year !!

Good day to you all Copic lovers , ready for the most festive night of the year?
Here is Sandra and with this card I want to wish a very Happy New Year. 
To celebrate the end of this year I chose the digi stamp "She is Charming" from The paper's Shelter. A girl with a beautiful evening dress is preparing for a party. 
What better way to celebrate the new year  that is coming? 
For coloring I chose a combination a bit special but I really like.  I go with colors of  BG family with BV family. 
For the card I used bazzil, pattern October Afternoon and an adhesive sparkling paper I had at home for a long time! 
The banner is a die La La Land Craft and the background is illuminated with Frantage Silver.
With this project, I come back to renew my best wishes for a Happy New Year, which will bring happiness and peace to you and all your loved ones. 

See you soon next year !!!
Copic used :
Skin: E 000-00 01-11 
Hair: N0 -1-3-5-8 
Dress: BG 07-02-01-000 BV 000-01-02-04 
Shoes: BV 01-02-04 
Yellow: Y 0000-11-15
Background: W00-1-3
Spica Lavender

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous! Happy New Years :)

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and what a beautiful your colouring is truly gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wat een schatje weer San!