Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Clean and simple

Hi everyone, Åsa here today with some new inspiration for you all.


Im showing a clean and simple card today.
I like to let the image take focus on the card.


As you can see I have used very light colors in my coloring.
BUT even if I want a very light end delicate feeling of the image, I also use the darker colors too when I color! Elizabeth made a very good tutorial on this, showing the difference. So, even if you want a very light look, don´t forget to use the darker colors too, just to get the depth. But don´t use them as much as the lighter ones.

I have used the following colors:
Skin: E13-11-00-000-R20
Hair: E44-43-42-41
Lilac: V95-93-91-00
Turquoise: BG72-01-0000
Beige: E43-42-41

Hope you all like it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable image and beautiful card.

Diny Sprakel said...

Realy clean coloring, great. Hugs Diny