Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Love in CAS

Hello,
I made this post, because our Vili has some hard time with a lost in her family

This card is a Clean And Simple one, not my usual way of making cards. But after a lot of cards with an overload of decorations, this gives me a free feeling.


Some other DT members are great in this kind of clean cards, I will mention 
 Faye , she is a star in this technique. Also Delphine doesn't need dies, flowers etc. to create beautifull cards.

It is great to have a DT with so much different qualities.


I colored my image a Ppinkydoll, cutted her out and put her with foam tape on the topcard. Behind this top card I glued some mounting board for dimension.

The outline is hand drawn with a Multiliner 0,3 mm . I took paper with a  nice structure.


To color this doll, I took ofcourse my Copics, this is and stays my favorite coloring medium

Skin E000-00-21-11-04-21
Hair G29-YG00-033-17-67
Wings B 60-63-66
Dress BG 34-45-49
CatC1-3-5-7

I would love to hear your comments
Diny


2 comments:

Magda said...

Wat een prachtige creatie Diny!!
Ik ben een grote fan van Faye en Delphine omwille van hun CAS creaties.
Hun kaarten zijn zo sterk zonder allerlei decoratie.
Jullie hebben een fantastisch team, dat zorgt er ook voor dat ik graag een kijkje kom nemen op jullie blog.
Fijne dag
Magda

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a great CAS card. I love the colours and the fab doodles! Love it x