Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Made with love

Hello everybody!

Its time for me, Christina, to show you some inspiration here at Copic Europe this lazy Sunday.

I have made a baby card for a friend who is attending a baby shower today. Baby showers are not that common in Sweden, not yet, but I think it's a great way to celebrate the mother and to shower her with gifts and to pamper her all day long! 


The card - I used this cutie from hÄnglar & stÄnglar. I'm so glad I got a hold of these stamps. I just love to color them. And I have used some favourite markers - the RVs.



Isn't she adorable? The sentiment says "made with love". I think it works well with the occasion.

I have used the following markers 

Clothes RV97-95-93-91
Skin E13-11-21-00-000-R11-20
Hair E29-25-23
Ground E77-74-71-70

That's all from me this time! Until next time - have a wonderful Sunday and a lovely Easter..

No comments: