Followers

Friday, September 2, 2016

Lettering with Copics

Copic has some great products for lettering like the Copic Markers,  Copic Multiliners and the new Copic Gasenfude.

 I've tested the gasenfude and I just love this new brushmarker.


The gasenfude has a wonderful brush and can be used in combination with all your copic markers. 


The nylon brush makes lettering easy


The gasenfude is perfect for doodling too.


From left to right I increased the pressure on the brush and as you can see, you can make either a very thin line or very thick one. This is very convenient with lettering also.


Some more doodles, just playing with thick and thin lines.


Because I love playing with different markers I decided to play some more and make this little card. I used the gasenfude, copic markers and copic multiliners. And a wonderful quote by Katherine Hepburn.

I added a few thin pencil lines to guide me a little and wrote down the words using different kind of markers. 


I coloured some of the words with Copic Markers.




used the  BG05, YG06, FRV1, FY1 andY38 for colouring the words.


Thought it needed a little extra so I added some flowers and swirls too.



For the background I used some aquamarkers and because all the Copic Makers, Multiliners and the 
Gasenfude are waterproof you don't need to worry about smudging your project. 

have a creative day
see you next time

Miranda







No comments: