Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Introduction New DT members

Hello,
as promissed before, I love to introduce the new DT Members.

Sandra Catarino 
Copic Instructor Portugal

Hi, I am Sandra from Lisbon, Portugal. 
I am a mother of three lovely and joyful boys and a foster mom for two cats. I have a business and economics background, and I discovered Copics a few years ago when I opened a scrapbooking store, which I closed already. 
I am a perfectionist and love to learn, so in 2013 I attended the Copic Standard and Intermediate Designer Courses, in the US. 
In Germany I attended all the European Copic Colouring courses from 2012 to 2014, and finally became an European Regional Copic Instructor for Portugal in 2014. 

want to continue learning Copic and share it with fellow crafters and Copic fans. That’s why, last November, I attended a Copic boot camp in Arizona, USA, and I am already planning to attend the next ones.

And one of my favourites (and hubby’s) work. I put this on a tag and gifted it so I don’t have a better picture 
Happy new year!
Sandra
*********************************************************
Annemieke 
Copic Instructor Italy

Hi all Copic Europe lovers, my name in art is Blankina. 
I was born and raised in the Netherlands, but after having worked in several countries Italy has become my new home in 1996.  
Now I dedicate most of my time to my family , blog and my Copics, 
I am proud to be a Copic Instructor for Italy.

As a child I used to draw a lot but after having discovered stamps things slightly changed , 
now I mostly colour my stamped images , with Copic offcourse.
On this blog I hope to show my "doodle" side too, 
love to use my Copic Multiliners and get "lost", 
I normaly just start on a sheet without knowing what it will become, very relaxing.
Hope you will enjoy reading my posts on this blog and I love to see you on my personal blog too.


Groetjes Annemieke

We wish you both a very good time at CopicMarker Europe

No comments: