Followers

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year. *Stamping with Copics.*

Hello readers,

A new year lies ahead of us, so this is the moment to wish you a good, loving and especially creative year in 2018.  
The CME Team hopes you will visit our blog as often as you did in 2017, we want to thank you for these visits. 
We will continue to the best we can to inspire you in the coming year with workshops, tutorials and video instructions.
In our team we will welcome two ladies, who were in the team before. Faye from the UK  and Cristina from Spain, welcome back.

***********************************************

Today I would like to inspire you with my stamping technique “Direct on stamp colouring”with Copic Markers.
I have made already a lot of flower and Christmas cards with this technique.
In a photo-video I show you the instructions for this technique.
Here is the link (excuse me; I could not include it for unknown reasons.)
https://youtu.be/eDGeOJDOh00

In this post I love to show you some of my cards, made with this technique...


first imprint


second imprint


third imprint





For a live video of the stamping proces, you can watch this video...


Thanks for watching, have a nice day.


1 comment:

Sue said...

Diny this is a really interesting tutorial, I love the effect you have created with Copics, the images are beautiful and look water coloured.
Sue...xxx